Voles (Microtinae) (1992)

fullscreen
Author: Gromov, I. M; Poliakov, I. IA. (Ilia IAkovlevich); Causey, Douglas; Hoffmann, Robert S
Subject: Voles; Mammals
Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Smithsonian Institution Libraries : National Science Foundation
Possible copyright status: No known copyright restrictions as determined by scanning institution.
Digitizing sponsor: Biodiversity Heritage Library
Book contributor: Smithsonian Institution Libraries
Collection: biodiversity; americana

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Includes bibliographical references (p. 72-151) and index

Title_id: 428493
Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 39088007256928
Identifier: volesmicrotinae00grom
Operator: scanner-lian1-kam@...
Scanner: scribe10.capitolhill.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/volesmicrotinae00grom
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t9w09th1w
Duediligence: http://biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions